Subject: [Leica] Leica Thread Mount Camera Poll
From: rhc3vt at hotmail.com (Richard Coutant)
Date: Wed Sep 22 16:59:07 2004

At the moment I have film in a Leica II with a 3.5 Elmar, and a IIIa with a
1.5 Zeiss Sonnar.  I also have a IIIc, an M2, an M4-2 and a 'flex SL.  The
old screwmounts get at least as much use as the rest.

Tomorrow morning I'm off to Nova Scotia, PEI, and the Magdalen Islands, for
three weeks.  I'm taking the II, the M2, a Rolleiflex, pieces of a Nikon F2
outfit, and a little Galvin 2x3 view camera.

Richard