Subject: [Leica] OT: question for eBay sellers
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Nov 27 21:13:16 2004

No, I don't think so. But if you have a camera, lenses and other
accessories to sell, then it makes sense to sell them separately. If I
sell a lens, of course I include the lens accessories such as the hood
and front and rear caps. Likewise, if I sell a camera body, I include
the body cap, straps, usually extra batteries etc. But I too will list
the lens and the camera body separately.

Nathan