Subject: [Leica] Re: old Leica photo books. :-)
From: firkin at balhpl01.ncable.net.au (firkin)
Date: Sun Nov 21 20:10:21 2004

Robert Langjahr writes:

> Hi Ted,
>
> I collect OLD Leica, photography books also.
> My "Pocket Leica Book" is the 3rd edition, 1952. Also printed in Germany,
> in
> the English language.

I have a number of old Leica books, most of which came bundled up with dust
gathering but lovely cameras ;-) I try to collect monographs of the
exhibitions I have seen, and some from seminal photographers. At the moment,
I'm collecting a range of the best books I can find on darkroom techniques
before they all disappear: any suggestions?

Alastair Firkin @ work ;-)

http://www.afirkin.com
http://www.familyofman2.com

Replies: Reply from langjahr at earthlink.net (Robert Langjahr) ([Leica] Re: old Leica photo books. :-))