Subject: [Leica] old Leica photo books. :-)
From: langjahr at earthlink.net (Robert Langjahr)
Date: Sun Nov 21 18:23:35 2004

Hi Ted,

I collect OLD Leica, photography books also.
My "Pocket Leica Book" is the 3rd edition, 1952. Also printed in Germany, in
the English language.
I found mine over 20 years ago at the now discontinued camera show in Santa
Barbara, CA.
It is in excellent condition, cloth bound, even has the original red silk
bookmark thread.
I have been looking for other copies and have not seen or heard of another
copy until you mentioned it now.
It is a most interesting "little" book. With lots of useful information.
Happy to hear you have one also. I knew there must be others, but like I
said I have never seen or heard of another one until now.

Anyone else ?

Bob