Subject: [Leica] Catching up on photos from the South-West
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Wed Nov 17 13:30:08 2004

Adam - You've caught the light perfectly in all of these, but these
two are absolutely stunning:

>I'm a sucker for rain with cross-slanted light. This was taken as we
>left the tribal park at Monument Valley.
>
><http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004-October/Provia-17-MnmtVly-crp-crv-shrp.jpg>
>
>Welcome to the rain! I still have Monument Valley mud on the BMW.
>
><http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004-October/Provia-32-MnmtVly2-crp-crv-shrp-prnt.jpg>

Having watched some truly threatening weather come through in Central
Florida, it's easy to imagine how you must have felt watching these
babies form.  I didn't know clouds could do this.  It would have been
even better though to have a bit of horizon, or something, to provide
a sense of scale.  A fine picture, nevertheless.

Thanks for the look.