Subject: [Leica] Catching up on photos from the South-West
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Tue Nov 16 13:53:13 2004

Hi Adam,
I used to do this in my youth. The exhilarating thing is waking up tied
to a mountain! Believe me sleeping was never a problem in the
mountains.

Your photographs are really great. When we travelled through this
desert scenery the weather was hot and boring blue skies were
everywhere. I am not joking.
Frank