Subject: [Leica] revisiting Monument Valley with a panorama
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Nov 15 15:45:20 2004

Hi Adam,

First at all I think is very difficult apreciate the exactly nuances on a
image through internet. My first impression was a little on the sens "Too
dark", and IMHO I think that this nice shyot could be improved if you can
give more rich tones on the ground gray, just what we do at the darkroom
doing reserves, mask... etc..., this is a lot of work, but (IMHO) always
better than digital work.
Best
Luis