Subject: [Leica] Recommendations for a lens wider than a 35
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Thu Nov 18 15:05:43 2004

Adam,

IMO with a 28mm the difference is not very much, me I prefer go to a 24mm or
21mm. I have the experience with the 4/21mm Super-Angulon (R), a very
amazing and creative lens, I think you can get something very nice on E-Bay,
or even in Shops as BH, I remember I've see on his website a 21mm for 1850$

Good luck!
Luis