Subject: [Leica] The Leica CL !?
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Nov 12 12:59:53 2004

Daniel,

Based on your email address I assume you are in France. During my visits
  to Paris I have noticed that photo equipment there is quite expensive.
You can buy a CV camera from Stephen Gandy in the US, and even after
paying shipping and French VAT you will still save a lot, especially
with the current exchange rates--one Euro buys almost 1.3 US rubles
these days. Or you can buy in Germany, from Foto Brenner for example,
and still save substantial money compared to buying in France.

Nathan