Subject: [Leica] The Leica CL !?
From: daniel.rocha at free.fr (Daniel ROCHA)
Date: Fri Nov 12 14:38:03 2004

Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@planet.nl> wrote:

Hello Nathan,

> Based on your email address I assume you are in France.

Right :)

> During my
>   visits to Paris I have noticed that photo equipment there is quite
> expensive.

Right again !

You can buy a CV camera from Stephen Gandy in the US, and
> even after paying shipping and French VAT you will still save a lot,
> especially with the current exchange rates--one Euro buys almost 1.3
> US rubles these days.

the payement can be a problem...

> Or you can buy in Germany, from Foto Brenner
> for example, and still save substantial money compared to buying in
> France.

The R3a is a 699 euros
And for the new 40/1,4 is 599 euros.

Total 1298 euros. 40% more that I would like to spend... I'm new to
rangefinder... I don't know I'll love it !

<> Daniel Rocha -  Photographie <>
 http://www.monochromatique.com

Replies: Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] The Leica CL !?)
Message from daniel.rocha at free.fr (Daniel ROCHA) ([Leica] The Leica CL !?)