Subject: [Leica] Thank you all!
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Nov 11 23:40:34 2004

The response to my posting about my father's death has been touching and
overwhelming. Since I posted the PAW 44 last night, I have received
literelly dozens of expressions of sympathy, both on-list and privately.
Too many to thank each person individually.

We may have our disagreements on the merits of digital vs. analog; our
political leanings are radically different; we live in different places,
speak different languages, and so on. Since joining LUG in 1998 and LEG
when it was formed later, I have met some of you, corresponded privately
with others, and have yet to meet many others; but at this difficult
time, you are all my friends and I appreciate the support very much.

Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands