Subject: [Leica] Strine - How many languages do you speak?
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Wed Nov 10 03:22:34 2004

Hi Marty,
a few years ago we had visitors (distant relations)from Port Augusta at
home in the UK. When they were chatting among themselves I hardly
understood a word of it, but they said that the rest of their family
from, if I remember rightly,
Tea Tree Gully and Parramatta, were even worse.
Douglas
(Extremely distant descendent of Samuel Marsden - that's the M of the
middle initial)