Subject: [Leica] Canon with Leica Adapter
From: DouglasMSharp at (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Tue Nov 9 16:02:31 2004

I tried it too Tina, (and got into trouble with Doug about it), no point
in arguing though,
I agree with what he says concerning Leicas, and Doug is prepared to
accept digital as an alternative platform for Leica lenses.
Just don't start comparing camera bodies qualitatively -  it's chalk and
cheese -  Put simply, Leica lenses help to make excellent images whether
on film or on sensors.

Tina Manley schrieb:

> At 04:46 PM 11/9/2004, you wrote:
>> > The fair comparison would be a Canon 20D with a Leica/Canon  lens
>> adaptor against a Leica R9.
>> Surely you jest.
>> Doug Herr
> Why?  Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.  The Leica R lenses on
> the Canon digitals are the best of both worlds.  Beautiful, clean,
> digital photos with Leica bokeh!
> Tina
> Tina Manley, ASMP

Ihre bevorzugten Shops, hilfreiche Einkaufs-Hilfen und gro?artige
Geschenk Ideen. Erleben Sie das Vergn?gen online einzukaufen mit

Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Canon with Leica Adapter)