Subject: [Leica] First Pictures - Glasgow/Lake District/Cambridge
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Sun Oct 31 15:23:57 2004

Tom - It is the more mysterious of the two, I think.  Still not sure
if I like it better than the one with the bridge opening visible.
Maybe it depends on the purpose to which the picture will be put.
Thanks for looking.

--
Regards,

Dick

Richard S. Taylor                       Phone: (617) 495-7460
Manager, IR Astronomy Group             Fax:   (617) 495-7490
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory   Cell:  (617) 719-8834
                                        e-mail: rtaylor@cfa.harvard.edu

This communication [may] contain(s) information subject to United
States export control regulation under either the International
Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), 22 CFR Parts 121, of the United
States Department of State, the Export Administration Regulations
(EAR), 15 CFR Part 774, of the United States Department of Commerce,
or both.  Export of this information to foreign persons, entities, or
countries is subject to prior license or exemption by the applicable
agency.

Message from tgif at mbi.nifty.com (Tom Kumagai) ([Leica] First Pictures - Glasgow/Lake District/Cambridge)