Subject: [Leica] simple pouch recommendation for M body, one lens
From: leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric)
Date: Sun Oct 31 14:49:49 2004

Starting to realize that my quest for the perfect bag is like my wife
shopping for shoes.
Yes - I am man enough to admit, I am a bag fiend.

I have been on a quest for the right 'pouch'.
Should be small but able to hold one M7 with one lens attached (up to width
of 35 ASPH).
I have been using a Lowepro 50AW which is certainly rugged- but can be a bit
too bulky for my purposes. It is a great all-weather, ready to go camping
pouch.

Ideally it would be a smaller version of my Domke F-5XB - a great bag unto
itself for travel.

Anyone bagaholics have a suggestion?
And no, I am not into Billinghams.. A bit too.. well nevermind..

Eric

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] simple pouch recommendation for M body, one lens)
Reply from grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com) ([Leica] simple pouch recommendation for M body, one lens)
Reply from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] simple pouch recommendation for M body, one lens)