Subject: [Leica] Genuine Fractals-any good?
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Wed Oct 27 08:40:39 2004

This may be possible but it seems like a lot of work
for fun!
I do know somebody who derived the transfer function
for a valve amplifier and analogue pickup cartridge,
programmed it into a DSP and had it as an option in
his home brewed D to A convertor for CDs. It was quite
fun to listen to AB comparisons.
Frank

 --- "Douglas M. Sharp" <DouglasMSharp@netscape.net>