Subject: [Leica] Re: Interview on Zeiss Ikon
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Wed Oct 27 09:45:44 2004

 Hi BD, I have one of the early Junghans "radio
controlled" watches. It is controlled by a transmitter
in Germany. It corrects itself OK in England as long
as it is not in an obviously radio wave protected
location. It is not corrected whilst in the USA,
Australia or Asia so I presume it is radio rather than
satelite controlled and the US transmitter uses a
different frequency to the German one.
Frank