Subject: [Leica] Interview on Zeiss Ikon
From: locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke)
Date: Mon Oct 25 09:50:22 2004

For some people quality and speed is more important than size. Mostly pros,
to be sure.

... And to the second paragraph.
My M's are second only (maybe) to Nikon F and F2. As someone is very happy
with the build of the M I can't imaging  buying a "lesser" body be it C?V or
Zeisss Ikon.  HOWEVER, I can certainly see myself buying FAST lenses that
are better than C/V but cheaper than Leica.

I think for the M user, Zeiss lenses would be considered... But not
necessarily the bodies.

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland
http://blog.greglocke.com