Subject: [Leica] Re: Extra Batteries on Planes
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (nathan.wajsman@planet.nl)
Date: Mon Oct 18 22:54:27 2004

Rob,

This week I flew from Amsterdam to Newark and then from Newark to Orlando,
with 3 spare batteries for my Canon DSLR plus assorted chargers and
converters in my carry-on baggage. None of these items elicited the
slightest interest from the security people in Amsterdam or Newark.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Almere, Netherlands
http://www.nathanfoto.com