Subject: [Leica] OT: I need a cheap FILM camera
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (nathan.wajsman@planet.nl)
Date: Wed Oct 6 05:26:23 2004

Thanks to all who have replied, you guys (and gals) are great and I am
overwhelmed with choices. I am going to stop by a good camera shop in
Amsterdam this afternoon and take a look at what they have--I am leaning
towards one of the older Nikon or Olympus bodies with a 50mm lens. No AF, no
zoom, and preferably under 150 Euro, since I have no idea if the kid ends up
liking photography or not. I am just doing this a favor to his mother whose
photo knowledge is limited to P&S.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Almere, Netherlands