Subject: [Leica] Digital "crop factor"
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (feli)
Date: Fri Oct 15 19:08:59 2004

Again, I really think they did the R back first, because it was easier
to do, than building an
entire camera from scratch. It let them get something out there
relatively quickly and at the same time acted as a testbed for future
cameras. I suspect that Leica is working on two projects right now. A
digital and perhaps a digital native SLR.

Feli