Subject: [Leica] Genuine Fractals-any good?
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Oct 13 11:18:59 2004

I haven't used genuine fractals, which I know many swear by. But someone
who has put me onto the following, and swears it works as well, if not
better:
Resize the image in Photoshop by taking it up 110% as many times as you
need to to get to the size you need. In other words, if you need to turn
a 16 meg file into a 48 meg file - and God knows I've never tried
anything this extreme - DON'T simply resize by 300 percent, but rather
take the image up 110% and then resize that by 110% and resize that by
110% until you get what you need. This procedure takes longer - although
you can write a routine so automate it - but the results are quite good.
Give it a try before you invest in GF.

B. D.