Subject: [Leica] Jim Marshal's M4 with 35/1.4
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Tue Oct 12 23:16:16 2004

Hi Greg,
In the world I live in - a little world of motor racing - something is
described as "cats a*rse" if it does not work properly and "the dogs
b*llocks" if it performs better than expected:-) A reasonably senior
person in one team I worked for even had stamps and lapel badges made.
He stamped drawings and returned them to the designer and awarded
badges. Childish but it amused him, he was actually a poor judge but
rather self important.
Frank