Subject: [Leica] Jim Marshal's M4 with 35/1.4
From: locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke)
Date: Tue Oct 12 18:45:49 2004

Jim Marshall ...after Robert Frank, is the "Cats Ass" in my book ..as we say
out here.

Rememeber, it's the first ding or scrape that's the heartbreaker but after
that you relax and enjoy the experience.

...just like life.  OH, YEAH!  Leica IS life!  I forgot.

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland
http://blog.greglocke.com
Independent journalism from