Subject: [Leica] Re: extra photo bag on plane
From: jplaurel at nwlink.com (Jim Laurel)
Date: Fri Oct 8 02:10:20 2004

...And when you find yourself back in Redmond meeting with your editor
at MSN after explaining why you couldn't send your dispatches because
you only brought one computer and it failed, or that your only digital
SLR body jammed and you didn't have a backup, or that you couldn't get
the wide interior shot in that mosque he wanted because you didn't have
a 16-35, you'll be hearing that he won't require your services for his
next feature.

--Jim

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Re: extra photo bag on plane)