Subject: [Leica] Extra photo bag on the plane
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Oct 7 18:40:07 2004

At 08:53 PM 10/7/2004, you wrote:
>I was amazed at one airport when, after putting my bag on the conveyer
>belt and walking over to get "wanded" by a security officer, he turned
>me around so that I was facing the x-ray machine and kept repeating me
>in a low voice "Keep your eyes on your bag".

The same thing has happened to me many times since they have to wand my
artificial knees every time I go through the metal detectors.  When I am
traveling with someone else, I have the other person pick up my hand
luggage while I'm being checked.  You can ask to pick up the luggage first
before they wand you, but it is their option to say "no" and they usually
will.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com