Subject: [Leica] Extra photo bag on the plane
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Oct 7 19:14:23 2004

Jeffery Smith explained:
Subject: RE: [Leica] Extra photo bag on the plane

>I was amazed at one airport when, after putting my bag on the conveyer
> belt and walking over to get "wanded" by a security officer, he turned
> me around so that I was facing the x-ray machine and kept repeating me
> in a low voice "Keep your eyes on your bag". I subsequently learned of
> all the rip-offs occurring in that brief flash of time.<<,,,

Hi Jeffery,
Thanks a bunch for that one. I usually keep an eye for my stuff coming out
of the machine particularly if I haven't caught up to it, but not in a
serious manner . However, seeing we're on the way to Boston and Cape Cod
Sunday you've put a whole new meaning to "Keep an eye on your bag!"

ted

Replies: Reply from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Extra photo bag on the plane)