Subject: [Leica] Extra photo bag on the plane
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Thu Oct 7 17:53:46 2004

I was amazed at one airport when, after putting my bag on the conveyer
belt and walking over to get "wanded" by a security officer, he turned
me around so that I was facing the x-ray machine and kept repeating me
in a low voice "Keep your eyes on your bag". I subsequently learned of
all the rip-offs occurring in that brief flash of time.