Subject: [Leica] C-41 B&W
From: Afterswift at aol.com (Afterswift@aol.com)
Date: Tue Oct 5 21:32:24 2004

I was pleasantly surprised to find that my Oly 5050 prosumer has a B&W --
and
sepia -- setting that works like a charm. By contrast, the D70 shoots
strictly color. If you want B&W or sepia from a D70 you get it second hand,
in
Photoshop. The next question that naturally arises: Is there any difference
in the
B&W produced in-camera and the B&W image produced later from color in
Photoshop?

Bob

Replies: Reply from mattmorgan1 at mac.com (Matt Morgan) ([Leica] OT D70 (was C-41 B&W))
Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] C-41 B&W)