Subject: [Leica] Darkroom Courses
From: Afterswift at aol.com (Afterswift@aol.com)
Date: Sat Sep 25 13:14:34 2004

In a message dated 9/25/04 11:08:20 AM, lug-request@leica-users.org writes:

<< In subsequent semesters, film may be used (probably for large format
product photography), but as far as I can see from the course descriptions,
there won't be any darkroom work.  Courses with names like, "Black and
White Lab" are being replaced with, "Photo Imaging Lab".

I find this very sad.  Inevitable, perhaps, but still sad. -dan c. >>
Bucking that trend, the B&W darkroom courses at Lane County CC here in
Oregon
is well attended, mostly by younger students. In fact, I supervised a number
of those sessions for about two years; and my colleagues tell me that the DR
courses are still popular.

Bob

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Darkroom Courses)
Reply from max_weisenfeld at verizon.net (Max Weisenfeld) ([Leica] Darkroom Courses)