Subject: [Leica] C-41 B&W
From: paul at paulhardycarter.com (Paul)
Date: Wed Oct 6 04:08:07 2004

I quite agree. But surely the film that they're going to cut is the
mass-market colour neg stuff? The market for Tri-X, for instance, is
hardy going to diminish as it's a niche product anyway. People who
shoot Tri-X aren't going to use digital as an alternative, because it's
not.

So I reckon the B&W films will be around for a long while yet.

P.

*******
Paul Hardy Carter
www.paulhardycarter.com