Subject: [Leica] In praise of the RF cameras and Leica in particular
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Mon Oct 4 23:25:01 2004

Wow I never sell anything! Apart from what I lost in a burglary I still
own all the cameras and lenses I ever did. The exception that proves
the rule is my sale of my 400mm f5.6 Contarex lens, for which I was
offered a fortune as it is rare. I have always regretted selling it
even if I probably would not have used it much if I had kept it.
Frank
I am on my way to Japan later, and am debating whether to take my M6.
Since the trip will be just travel and work I probably won't :-(