Subject: [Leica] In praise of the RF cameras and Leica in particular
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Mon Oct 4 12:47:38 2004

I hear ya. Fortunately, at least so far I have not lost any money (besides
a few bucks here and there) except on one zuiko lens. I probably overpaid
on another (180/2.8), but I'm not giving that up so it's no big deal.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] In praise of the RF cameras and Leica in particular)