Subject: [Leica] Re: New Zeiss Ikon
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Mon Oct 4 23:20:24 2004

I was a Contax and Contarex user, and have used Nikon rangefinders and
a Nikon F once or twice, all a pain to load. The M loading system is my
all time favourite. The flimsy hinged back jobs have caught up now with
auto load, but I am always scared the back will break whilst open. It
is such a flimsy thing just by virtue of the form factor. My Fuji 617
back is scarily flexy, amazed it stays light tight.
Frank