Subject: [Leica] WAS: What SHOULD the week NOW: A SIP OF LAGAVULLIN. ; -)
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Sep 27 10:16:28 2004

Riedel (made in Austria, I believe) is considered the finest glass for
serious wine drinking; I was not aware that they also made malt glasses.
The shape most certainly does matter. It matters with wine, it matters
with Belgian beer, it matters with fine brandy, and I am sure with
whisky as well.

An acceptable substitute for Lagavullin for me is Laphroig (sp), but
that is really a matter of personal taste.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands