Subject: [Leica] If wishes were horses? What SHOULD the week atPhotokinabring? :)
From: leicagalpal at earthlink.net (Kit McChesney)
Date: Sun Sep 26 20:37:42 2004

Ted--

I like it! Is the smiley a red-dot smiley? ;-)

How are you this fine Sunday night? I was thinking of you this evening, as I
nearly ordered a Lagvulin at dinner; tried to summon the courage to taste
just a teency bit of some, but had to refrain. I was the designated driver,
and with my delicate constitution, figured I'd better have a chaperone if I
were going to take the Lagavulin-plunge!

Kit