Subject: [Leica] Sal DiMarco interview in Photographers Forum
From: langjahr at earthlink.net (Robert Langjahr)
Date: Tue Sep 21 16:05:26 2004

I know you all remember the outstanding article in the summer 2002
Photographer's Forum,
"Tina Manley: It's Never Too Late To Make A Difference" by Ken Lassiter.
"The inspiring story of a documentary photographer who has found her niche
and made a impact."
If you don't have this issue you might try and contact the publisher to find
out if back issues are available.
It is OUTSTANDING!