Subject: [Leica] Epson RD-1
From: leicagalpal at earthlink.net (Kit McChesney)
Date: Mon Sep 20 14:00:08 2004

Tim--

I am telling you that not only can you buy the thing, but that one of my
clients has one, and is happily shooting with it! He got it from someone on
Ebay, I believe it was a dealer in Hong Kong. I'll have to check me sources
on that one.

But yes, it's there, and it's real. I've yet to hear back today from that
very excited sales rep, though. I'll go back and knock on his door again and
see what happens.

Stay tuned!

Kit