Subject: Digital M/Digital Rebel was Re: [Leica] Lost Faith in Leica
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Sep 19 14:55:36 2004

What would be the point? Quite simply the point would be to use them
with whatever crop factor is necessary. I can think of allot worse
things than having the 35 Summilux ASPH morph into what might be the
world's best 50 mm lens. ;-)

And don't put any money on the image quality of the digital M being any
better than that of the Nikon D70 or the Digital Rebel. It's the build
that sucks on those two, not the image quality.

Oh, P.S.  Leica has not for years been the company we all so fondly
remember as E. Leitz, and some of our memories of that company may be a
bit too nostalgia clouded as it is.