Subject: [Leica] OT: new scam?
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Sep 19 12:19:58 2004

Ditto, Doug. I'd just insist that payment clear prior to shipping. I'll
admit that the fact that it comes from Nigeria does tend to make me
suspicious, but as Gerry points out, it really isn't fair of us to leap
to any conclusions. HOWEVER, if this guy offers to be your Nigerian
sales rep, I'd probably pass on the deal.  ;-)

B. D.