Subject: [Leica] Digilux digressions and dioramas part II, the beginning
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Wed Sep 15 10:47:44 2004

Born in 1879 near Berlin, Oscar went to Wetzlar in 1911 at the
invitation of Ernst Leitz and accepted employment with the company now
known as Leica.  Oskar Barnack is credited as being the inventor of the
Leica camera and consequently the 35mm camera in 1913.  The pre-cursor
to all 35mm cameras of today.

[from the KBCamera website]

That makes it 125.

Jeffery Smith