Subject: [Leica] Anchell's darkroom books: which is which ?
From: phongdoan at mindspring.com (Phong)
Date: Wed Sep 8 12:09:49 2004

Amazon lists two entries for Anchell's "Darkroom Cookbook":
1. The Darkroom Cookbook by Stephen G. Anchell
2. The Film Developing Cookbook (Darkroom Cookbook) by
    Stephen G. Anchell and Bill Troop

What is the difference between these 2 books ?
I am a little confused.

I am looking for a good reference for B&W film developing.
I already have Ansel Adam's "The Negative".
I am looking for a more recent book to complement
it, especially with respect to newer film/developers.
The Negative is an excellent technical treatise, so
perhaps a "cookbook" style with good "recipes" would
be good as a second book on film development.

Thanks in advance for any help,

- Phong

Replies: Reply from leicar8 at direcway.com (tm) ([Leica] Anchell's darkroom books: which is which ?)