Subject: [Leica] Anchell's darkroom books: which is which ?
From: leicar8 at direcway.com (tm)
Date: Wed Sep 8 12:52:00 2004

The first book contains recipes from which you can make your own batches of
film developers. The second book contains many more items, including
discussions re films, developer ingredients, types of developers, formulas,
and -- best of all -- recommended development time for hundreds of films and
developers.