Subject: [Leica] Olympic photo positions.
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Mon Sep 6 12:44:44 2004

How do the new Nikon AF-S VR lenses compare to Canon?  I'm not familiar
with Canon but I do own a Nikon D70 that works very well for me as a
high end "pro-sumer camera."  I'm pleased with the images and quite
frankly, I could care less if the new Nikon lenses fit the old bodies.
I also had a Canon FD setup for awhile...
Rober Clark
Lancaster, PA