Subject: [Leica] Who's Going to Victoria Next Month?
From: jerryleh at pacbell.net (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:29 2004

David

I'm hoping that they have one of those eyepiece magnifiers for loan.
I have never even seen one, as my local Leica dealer never stocks
them.  When some other customer has ordered one, they won't permit
the dealer to demonstrate it to others.  Naturally, I won't buy one
without seeing how it performs on my camera, with my eyeballs.

Jerry