Subject: [Leica] Who's Going to Victoria Next Month?
From: dnr at horizon.bc.ca (David Young)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:29 2004

Jerry wrote:

>Mark
>
>I'll be there Thursday at the Empress Hotel, but I'll skip the tea, having
>had it during my wealthier days.
>
>RENTING GEAR?  I didn't know that Leica charges for the loan
>program.  Forget it.
>
>Jerry

Jerry, Mark and any others on the Leica-on-Loan program for next month's
"Spring Shoot".

The following is a direct quote from the 'brochure' Leica Inc. sent to LHSA
members last month.

>As an LHSA member benefit, Leica USA will have a variety of Leica
>equipment on loan for LHSA members to use during the Spring Shoot. (There
>is no additional charge for this program.)

Looks pretty much like free to me!

There's no extra charge for Ted's talk, either.

Looking forward to seeing a bunch of you in Victoria!

Cheers!
----------

David Young     |The LHSA Spring Shoot - Victoria, B.C.
Victoria,       |April 23 thru 25th, 2004.
CANADA. |Join the LHSA and join in the fun!

Victoria - voted #1 City in the Americas
        by Cond? Nast Traveler Magazine - Oct 2003

Sring Shoot Information at:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/spring-shoot.htm

Personal Web-site at:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr