Subject: [Leica] Re: Epson R-D1
From: dean at tbc.t-com.ne.jp (Dean)
Date: Thu Jun 24 07:24:56 2004

Hey!

Richard F. Man <richard-lists@imagecraft.com> wrote:

> There is a rumor release date of 7/22 in Japan, which is during the
> time I will be there.

Thought I would cross post something (under my name below) I just sent
to the CV list, about this same subject.

Sooner,
Dean
***********************
Hey!

Roger wrote:

> In the small print in one article I read the other day it says
> "curretnly scheduled for July 22."

Today I asked a guy in Yodobashi Camera when it is coming. He said
"summer," thought about it for a second and then "August, September." I
don't really know if he knows what he is talking about. I suspect that
the July 22nd date is the most reliable we have for now.

Sooner,
Dean