Subject: [Leica] Who's Going to Victoria Next Month?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:28 2004

I'm going.
Not going to rent any gear though I like my own and hate getting frustrated
or dropping stuff I cant afford to pay for.

I'm arriving from Seattle via the high speed Victoria clipper ship 10:30AM
Friday having taken the Amtrak from Portland to Seattle the previous
afternoon.
Trains and boat and planes. But no planes.
The Empress hotel in Victoria seems like an amazing place I'm going to go to
the $40 tea. But in American money that's $3.50.
I still don?t expect Lipton's.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Everyone who shows up at least.

I've been shooting the blossoms at night here with my Digilux I and Nikon
D100. Tonight real film with the M system. NPZ 800. Might even drag out the
Hasselblad stuff.
White blossoms against the black sky.
But with color film.
Color information.