Subject: [Leica] Tina's Dimes for Hunger images
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Sep 2 07:47:21 2004

Tina,
I don't comment on your images mostly because there is nothing
constructive that I can offer beyond "GREAT WORK" which you know
already.

However, this portfolio:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/dimes_for_hunger&page=1

is stunning on many levels.  What appeals to me is the shear human
quality of these images.  Most people hang with their crowd be it
family, work, village, school, church, or whatever.  It is very easy to
portray people in a fashion to demonize those odd deviant people or to
elicit pity for those poor unfortunate victims.  Your portfolio just
shows good human beings, people you might live next door to, might work
for or with, could rub shoulders with anywhere.  I wish you many more
opportunities to show the commonality of people to all of us.

Thanks for bringing your images to the world.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Tina's Dimes for Hunger images)