Subject: [Leica] Semi- OT Printing problem
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Thu Sep 2 07:03:41 2004

I just set up the new HP 7960 printer, and was making some test prints.
Yes the quality is very good.  However, when attempting to make a 4x6 print
from PS Elements, I keep getting the print in landscape mode across the
middle of the print, irregardless of selecting portrait or landscape in the
set up for the page.  What am I doing wrong?  They are Leica photos, so it
is semi OT. ;-)

Gene